TSG established in 1988 in Germany, remains the one and only official inventor of the Skateboard helmet shape as we know it today. TSG's Pass helmets have the only "snug fit" shape in the market for best fitting and comfort, and pads are probably the best in the world, whether measured by quality, shock absorption, ratings, and reviews. TSG sponsors world champions around the world whether in the Olympics, Big Jumps, World Championships, Down Hills, or other high profile events and have be come one of the most established companies in the world for technical safety gear.
TSG is working with a progressive manufacturing process for the Pass Pro full face helmets to deliver better styling and a lighter build. Also we've made no concessions when it comes to functionality: An extremely solid fiberglass construction and EPS foam offer great protection for downhill longboarding; the scratch-free, spheric, REMOVABLE visor guarantees great visibility and doesn't fog up thanks to the Exhalation Fogging Blocker; the Magnetic Quick-Release Cheek Pads can be quickly removed making it easier to take off the helmet in case of an accident.
- HARDSHELL FIBERGLASS CONSTRUCTION: Multi-layered glass fibre for strong, light full-face head protection.
- VACUUM BAG-MOULD: Vacuum Bag Moulding is an advanced construction process that eliminates trapped air and compresses the multiple layers of a helmet shell. The result is a stronger but lighter shell that delivers a clean and refined surface.
- AIR FLOW CHANNELS: Air Flow combines active vents with eight air channels in the helmet’s foam liner that pull cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing stale air out. This ultimate cooling-system allows great airflow and breathability.
- NOSE VENT PORTS: Two small vent ports in the nose area allow air exchange
- FOGGING-BLOCKER IN 2 SIZES: The exhalation-fogging-blocker positioned around the nose ensures that exhaled air doesn’t flow up to fog the visor. The fogging blocker is made of soft foam and is supplied in two sizes for premium adaptation to different facial geometries.
- EAR SLOTS: Small openings at ear level improve the wearer’s perception of ambient noise.
- WASHABLE COMFORT LINER: Quick-dry liner padding: Removable and (hand) washable.
- MAGNETIC QUICK RELEASE CHEEK PADS: The magnetic release mechanism allows cheek pads to be pulled out quickly in order to remove the helmet with minimum stress to a rider in emergency situations. In race situations, it also allows fast fresh airflow between stages without removing the helmet. Or swap them out for cleaning and drying. It is quick and easy.
- SIZE ADJUST CHEEK PADS: Additional foam wedges can be installed into the cheek pads to adjust thickness to fit all faces
- 2 SPHERICAL LENSES (CLEAR AND TINTED WITH ANTI-SCRATCH/ANTI-FOG TREATED): The spherical lens geometry supports distortion-free vision right to the periphery. Each helmet comes with two visors: mirrored, tinted and clear, for various light conditions. The inside of the visor comes with anti-fog coating and the outer with anti-scratch treatment to protect it from light wear and tear. Visors are CE EN174 certified.
- SEALED VIEW WINDOW: The view window has a sealing so that the visor is completely sealed when closed, and no airflow comes in.
- DOUBLE D-RING CLOSURE