Jay & Anne Bennett-Owners
Esteban Siegert-General Manager
• Esteban is a Mechanical Engineer by education and a world level water ski athlete, he
began skiing as early as he could walk and has never looked back.
• Born and raised in Medellin, Colombia. Esteban made his move to the USA in 1998.
• Esteban was educated at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette while
representing ULL on their Water ski team.
• Esteban also works for MasterCraft Boat Company in several projects, and as an
International sales manager.
• Esteban Has been General Manager since 2005. During this time the business has
had some of it’s most successful years.
• Joey was born and raised in Central Texas, where he developed a love for waterskiing,
Wakeboarding and motorcicles.
• Joey graduated from the University of Texas-Austin in 2009 with degrees in Biology,
Radio-Television-film and Russian studies. While at UT, he was a member and the
Captain of the UT waterski team. Joey is highly involved in the development of
collegiate watersports, and has been a Board member of the National Collegiate
• Joey handles the day to day operations of the Pro-Shop, if you are looking for a ski, surf or
Wake board Joey is the person to see!
Joey McNamara - Pro Shop Manager
• Jay , Anne and Danyelle have been involved with waterskiing their entire lives.
• With over 30 years experience in the boat business, their dedication to water
skiing attests to their passion for the industry.
• Jay, Anne and Danyelle have numerous national and international titles to their
name. Currently Danyelle is ranked with in the top 10 on the World Ranking List.
• We have some of the best trained boat technicians in the country, with several
certifications in the boating industry.
• Our technicians assist to re-certification every year, to make sure that they are up to date
on the latest technology.